Volatility Shares will launch the first leveraged bitcoin futures ETF next Tuesday.Volatility Shares to launch first leveraged bitcoin futures ETF on Tuesday.
Volatility Shares will launch its 2x Bitcoin Strategy ETF on Tuesday. Its previous application was not rejected by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and became effective on Friday. Stuart Barton, the Chief Investment Officer of Volatility Shares, stated in an email that the ETF will begin trading on Tuesday, seeking to provide twice the return of the Bitcoin futures index. According to the prospectus, the fund will not directly invest in Bitcoin but seeks to benefit from the rise in Bitcoin futures contract prices.
- Development trends of NFT trading market: multi-functional aggregation and multi-chain competition
- Financial giants flock to Bitcoin ETF: Making money is the real deal
- Early layout of BRC20, comparing three Bitcoin mnemonic wallets
- Why has Bitcoin returned to $30,000 and its market share soared?
- Is it good or bad that Wall Street giants are taking over cryptocurrency with ETF and EDX?
- Ethereum Inscriptions: Continuation of Bitcoin’s Order or Regression of History?
- Bitcoin returns to $29,000, can the old narrative of institutional entry ignite a new bull market?