BKEX: Suspends withdrawals due to cooperating with the police to investigate funds suspected of money laundering.BKEX suspends withdrawals to investigate funds suspected of money laundering with the police.
Cryptocurrency exchange BKEX announced that due to recent allegations of money laundering involving platform users’ funds, BKEX is currently cooperating with the police investigation and suspending withdrawals. The BKEX team stated that they will fully cooperate with the regulatory investigation, make every effort to restore normal operation of the exchange, and ensure that users’ rights are protected to the greatest extent possible.
- Analysis of Contango, the expiring contract platform: What are its advantages compared to perpetual contract platforms?
- Study on Dilation Effect: Contract Authorization Risks of Major Wallets such as Binance. Are Big Institutions Really Safe?
- Reviewing the history of stablecoin crashes: An analysis of the potential risks of USDT
- How to identify “smart money” and track them?
- Another strong contender has arrived in the Ethereum L2 game: produced by the parent company of the Fox Wallet, zkSync is one of the strongest competitors.
- zkSync’s Road to Mass Adoption: The Ecosystem is Still in its Early Stages with Many Variables in the Future
- Opinion: Exploring the Development Potential of the Ordinals Ecosystem from ORDI to OXBT