EigenLayer has been deployed on the Ethereum mainnetEigenLayer is now live on Ethereum.
The Ethereum-based EigenLayer protocol for heavy staking has deployed its first phase on the Ethereum mainnet and officially launched on the Ethereum mainnet. The protocol allows ETH staking users to perform heavy staking by depositing liquid staking tokens such as Lido stETH (stETH), Rocket Pool ETH (rETH), and Coinbase Wrapped staking ETH (cbETH). Currently, only liquid restaking and native restaking are supported. In the next phase of EigenLayer, Operators will be introduced, responsible for performing validation tasks for AVS (Active Verification Services) built on the EigenLayer protocol. In the third phase, the protocol will use EigenLayer to facilitate the launch of multiple AVS.
- Analysis of Sui’s ecological data and token release status
- Exploring ERC-4626: Tokenized Vault Standard
- The Best Use of Cryptocurrency: Is Combining It with AI the Way Out?
- What do you think about the upcoming MEME token launch by Memeland? Are you excited or worried?
- Foresight Ventures: How to profit from shorting in the imitation coin market
- Why has Ledger Recover reached a dead end?
- Overview of the LSDfi Protocol Swell: How to Participate and Evaluate?