Lightning Labs launches AI Bitcoin tool that enables sending Bitcoin on the Lightning NetworkLightning Labs launches AI tool for sending Bitcoin on Lightning Network.
According to The Block, Lightning Labs, a company that builds the Bitcoin Lightning Network, has released new AI Bitcoin tools. These tools are designed to help developers seamlessly integrate Bitcoin and the Lightning Network into their AI applications. The suite includes LLM Agent BitcoinTools, which allows developers to create AI agents that can hold Bitcoin balances, send/receive Bitcoin on the Lightning Network, and interact with Lightning Network daemon nodes. Additionally, this release also includes Aperture reverse proxy server, which supports Lightning Node Connect and provides dynamic API endpoint pricing. These tools are expected to enhance the accessibility and functionality of AI infrastructure, while harnessing the power of Bitcoin and the Lightning Network.
- Foresight Ventures: The Best Attempt at a Decentralized AI Marketplace
- 2023 Financing Semi-Annual Report: Primary Market Sluggish, Infrastructure and Tools Leading the Way
- Tether CTO: AI will choose Bitcoin over centralized cryptocurrencies
- Hong Kong has too many smart people, there are no more “leeks” in the currency circle.
- NFT’s Darkest Hour: Can These 24 Positive Developments Boost the Market?
- Azuki “Bringing Collapse” NFT Market, taking stock of bad debt caused by NFT lending protocols.
- An Explanation of Bitcoin L2 Stacks: Creating Smart Contracts on Bitcoin