Foresight Ventures: The Best Attempt at a Decentralized AI MarketplaceForesight Ventures: The Top Decentralized AI Marketplace
A decentralized AI marketplace based on blockchain technology allows users to have ownership of their own data and model assets. The AI marketplace needs to have: 1) model resources that cover various NLP tasks, which attract a large number of users and form the basis for an active community and user accumulation; 2) open source spirit and dissemination to enhance community vitality and enable the latest research results to be quickly utilized by users; 3) developer-friendly usability by providing easy-to-use APIs and documentation, which lowers the usage threshold, improves user experience, and attracts more developers.
Fundamentally, to create a data-driven AI marketplace, the following four points are crucial: 1) incentive layer: designing algorithms that can effectively incentivize users to provide high-quality data, and balancing the strength of incentives and the market’s sustainability; 2) privacy: protecting data privacy and ensuring efficient data usage; 3) users: quickly accumulating users in the early stage and collecting more valuable data; 4) data quality: data comes from various sources, and an effective quality control mechanism needs to be designed.
- 2023 Financing Semi-Annual Report: Primary Market Sluggish, Infrastructure and Tools Leading the Way
- Tether CTO: AI will choose Bitcoin over centralized cryptocurrencies
- Hong Kong has too many smart people, there are no more “leeks” in the currency circle.
A good development strategy for an AI marketplace includes: 1) initial strategy: accumulating high-quality models. In the initial stage, the focus should be on building a high-quality model library. By focusing on building a high-quality model library, the platform can ensure that early users can find the models they need, thereby establishing brand reputation and user trust, gradually building a community and network effects; 2) expansion strategy: attracting end users. After establishing a high-quality model library, the platform should shift its attention to attracting and retaining more end users. A large number of users will provide sufficient motivation and benefits for model developers to continue providing and improving models. Additionally, a large number of users will generate a lot of data, further enhancing model training and optimization.
- NFT’s Darkest Hour: Can These 24 Positive Developments Boost the Market?
- Azuki “Bringing Collapse” NFT Market, taking stock of bad debt caused by NFT lending protocols.
- An Explanation of Bitcoin L2 Stacks: Creating Smart Contracts on Bitcoin
- BlackRock resubmits Bitcoin spot ETF application, designates Coinbase as monitoring partner
- Bitcoin sees a positive start in July, will it reach $40,000 soon?
- Bitcoin welcomes a good start in July, and analysts optimistically predict that it is “inevitable” for it to reach $40,000.
- Bernstein: Possibility of US approving Bitcoin ETF is quite high