Optimism has completed the Bedrock mainnet upgrade, and its native token OP has increased by over 10%.Optimism finished upgrading the Bedrock mainnet and OP token rose over 10%.
Optimism completed the mainnet Bedrock upgrade at 2:50 am Beijing time on June 7th. The Bedrock sequencer has been activated. Deposit and withdrawal services have been restored, and critical external OP mainnet infrastructure has been brought back online. This upgrade aims to further reduce transaction fees, shorten system latency, and improve node performance. Data shows that Optimism’s native token OP has risen by over 10% in the past 24 hours.
- Explanation of this week’s unlocked tokens: DYDX, TORN, and 7 other projects are set to unlock
- Hong Kong’s new encryption regulations come into effect: taking stock of the “first batch of pioneers”
- Where is the next opportunity for NFT? An overview of the current NFTFi subdivisions.
- Inventory of 5 Ethereum ecosystem NFT projects that will “make waves” in June
- LSDFi Summer is coming, quickly understand 6 LSDFi projects worth paying attention to.
- Research Report on Interchain Operation Protocol LayerZero
- Introducing the important upgrade of MIM: the first Omnistable built on the OFT standard based on LayerZero.