Aptos proposal “Gradual Upgrade of Mainnet Framework to v1.5.0” has opened for voting, which will introduce a new standard for creating replaceable assets.Aptos proposal for "Gradual Upgrade of Mainnet Framework to v1.5.0" is now open for voting and will introduce a new asset replacement standard.
The Aptos community has initiated a proposal vote to gradually upgrade the mainnet framework to v1.5.0, which will end after July 18th. v1.5.0 includes a series of new features and updates, including the introduction of a new standard for creating replaceable assets, reducing the maximum staking reward rate by 1.5% per year, tracking node behavior, recovering nodes from cloud backups, and filtering duplicate transactions in blocks.
- Injective, the pioneer of native chain order book.
- Bored Ape suffers from losses and is forced to sell, aristocratic holders become big losers
- Cross-chain vs Multi-chain
- Arkham Product Performance, Financing Status, and Investor Expectations
- Will NOVA be the next Pepe? Analysis from the perspective of trading techniques.
- Analyzing the new token governance system: Utilizing Balancer weighted pools to achieve deep liquidity and reduce impermanent loss.
- How can Opside collaborate to build the ZK ecosystem as the era of multiple Rollups approaches?