Quick Overview of Five Projects Recently Incubated and Invested by Binance LabsOverview of 5 recent Binance Labs incubated projects.
On June 20, 2023, Binance’s venture capital and incubation department, Binance Labs, announced investment in the top five performing projects from its fifth incubation program: Bracket Labs, DappOS, Kryptoskatt, Mind Network, and zkBlockings. These five projects cover various areas of Web3, including DeFi, infrastructure, tools, and middleware.
It is reported that Binance Labs received over 900 project applications for the fifth incubation program, and less than 2% of the projects were accepted. Throughout the entire incubation process, the Binance incubator team provides one-on-one guidance to the selected projects, helping to create feasible products and conducting in-depth evaluations to form final investment decisions. Binance Labs also announced that its sixth incubation program will be launched soon and the application process will be open.
The following are the five latest incubated and invested projects by Binance Labs:
- Winning projects from hackathons hosted by Delphi Labs and Cosmos ecosystem
- Inventory of 6 encryption projects joined in NVIDIA Inception program
- Will the introduction of “staking mining” on BRC-20S mark the beginning of Bitcoin DeFi summer?
Bracket Labs is a project that builds leverage structured products on-chain, with a simple interface and innovative adaptive pricing that greatly improves usability. Bracket Labs launched BracketX.fi, a platform that helps traders quickly take advantage of volatility under range-bound and trending market conditions.
DappOS is a project focused on building operating protocols, lowering the barrier to entry to Web3 by creating solutions that improve the usability and accessibility of Web3 applications.
Kryptoskatt is a project that simplifies Web3 finance for global users, providing a comprehensive solution that includes accounting, portfolio management, and tax reporting. Kryptoskatt supports over 2,000 DeFi protocols, over 100 exchanges and wallets, and over 50 blockchains, making it a one-stop shop for all Web3 financial needs.
Mind Network is a fully encrypted network built on a patented adaptive fully homomorphic encryption (FHE) framework to protect all user data, smart contracts, and AI on Web3. It is used as a decentralized privacy-preserving data lake, providing encrypted high-performance on-demand data storage and computing.
Official website: https://zkBlockingss.org/home
zkBlockingss is a decentralized identity verification solution for Web3 that is composable and privacy-preserving based on multi-party computation (MPC) and zero-knowledge proof (ZKP) technology. zkBlockingss aims to provide secure and privacy-preserving identity verification solutions to Web3 applications using the latest cryptographic technology.
For more information on zkBlockingss, please refer to Blocking’s previous report: Deep dive into zkBlockingss, the winner of Binance Build the Block hackathon.
- Hidden Gems in the Crypto World: A Review of Web3 Gaming Projects
- Creator project of FVM, which is the latest addition to the FVM mainnet
- Hidden gems in the encrypted world: A list of Web3 gaming projects
- Following Crypto VC, let’s take stock of 8 well-known VC investments: gensyn, Taiko…
- 20 Potential Projects Worth Paying Attention To
- How to prepare for a bear market in encryption? A summary of 20 “potential stocks” worth paying attention to.
- Analysis of LSDfi Leader Lybra Finance: Project Characteristics and Potential Risks