A Quick Look at the Top Ten Winning Projects of ETHGlobal Superhack 2023Top Ten Winning Projects of ETHGlobal Superhack 2023
On August 19, 2023, the three-week ETHGlobal Superhack hackathon came to an end, and 10 winners were selected from 295 projects submitted by 1,200 hackers from 87 countries and 26 time zones.
ETHGlobal Superhack is an event that brings together some of the top thinkers and experts in the Ethereum ecosystem, providing rich web3 resources such as mentors, sponsors, and software, allowing hackathon teams to create great products in just 3 weeks. Each hackathon team can have up to five members.
The 10 winning projects are: Shadow Rollup, Clink Safe, PerCapita, Stardust CCIP, On-Chain Review, Shortcuts, Atestamint, GlobeGrafter, Refer, and Supersearch.
- What is happening in the intent-centric track? Which projects are worth paying attention to?
- Ethereum Ecosystem Privacy Use Cases and Project Overview
- LianGuai Observation | TVL exceeds 200 million in the first month. Why do both old and new projects love Base chain?
Here are introductions to the 10 winning projects:
Shadow Rollup: Creates a Rollup that is a complete mirror of another Rollup, with some additional rules in its execution engine. These rules track the gas consumption of each smart contract in the other Rollup and store the data on-chain.
Clink Safe: Clink is the easiest way to send and receive encrypted tokens. With Clink, anyone can deposit tokens and send them to another person, regardless of whether they already have an encrypted smart wallet.
PerCapita: A decentralized initial NFT distribution platform that utilizes blockchain protocols to ensure transparency, scalability, and verifiability.
Stardust CCIP: A space business game where players transport secret cargo between different blockchains using CCIP and SHA256 hashes. Built with Godot, Godot Rust, and Ethers-rs.
On-Chain Review: Reviewing deployed contracts? Difficult. Even more challenging in a multi-chain world. On-Chain Review is a code viewer that visualizes cross-chain deployed contracts with credible proof from colleagues and auditors.
Shortcuts: Merge chain transactions into shortcuts, define inputs, and execute them from an EOA or Safe. These shortcuts can also be shared with others.
Atestamint: An NFT launchpad and smart insurance vault that ensures responsible use of funds.
GlobeGrafter: GlobeGrafter aims to help game developers create Roguelike games in the web3 environment. The competition has completed RNG, map generation, and a rogue-like game created using this module.
Refer: Refer is a recommendation protocol for on-chain activities. It is a no-code tool supported by a new protocol for setting up and participating in on-chain referral activities. It showcases the human proof of Worldcoin, the cross-chain capabilities of LayerZero, and the account abstractions of Safe and Pimlico.
Supersearch: Supersearch is a tool that allows you to quickly and easily search for transactions, accounts, and other data on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Optimism Feast is Coming? A Comprehensive Overview of OP Stack Ecological Projects
- Why has RWA suddenly become popular this year? What are the players?
- The first Bitcoin Sovereign Rollup project Rollkit.
- The New Narrative of Cryptocurrency Investment in a Bear Market Unibot Project Analysis
- Cosmos ecosystem’s living water Entangle and Tenet, the dual heroes of the whole chain LSD.
- Reddit Avatar One-Year Anniversary Layout and Insights Behind the NFT Project with the Largest User Scale
- Worldcoin in the Polkadot ecosystem? Another money-spreading project Encointer analysis