Market Trend Prediction and Potential Alpha: Inverse Finance and SymmMarket Prediction: Inverse Finance and Symm
KOL Billy Bob Bagholder wrote an article analyzing the future trends of cryptocurrencies in the next six months. BTC and ETH have slowly started to rise due to the push from Blackrock ETF news, while altcoins have performed averagely, but some high-quality targets can be found from certain perspectives. Additionally, Inverse Finance and Symm are two potential alphas the authors are paying attention to.
Although I don’t predict major volatility in the short term, the news about Blackrock ETF has already started a slow rise in BTC and ETH that I believe will continue over the next 6 months. From January 2024, there will be more explosive movements, leading to FOMO among retail investors due to the halving in April 2026 and another altcoin cycle.
Many altcoins have already returned to or are close to the lows after the FTX incident. I don’t think there will be major increases in altcoins over the next 6 months, but I believe the downside is limited unless there is still a large amount of unlocking. Worth noting projects should have a strong and determined team, at least 1-2 years of operation (through treasury or protocol revenue), and an important release/update roadmap. Reference data: charts of accumulation areas near ATL after FTX, near full unlocking.
- Bitcoin engraved wallet UniSat Wallet will launch an NFT marketplace next week.
- Interpreting the data on the growth of the NFT market in 2023: Is it due to new funds entering or old funds circulating?
- Breaking down the past three Bitcoin cycles: Who will drive the next cycle?
Configuration Project 1: Inverse Finance has always been a victim of vulnerabilities, which led to bad debt of 8-digit DOLA (DOLA is INV’s stablecoin). In December 2022, Inverse released its first fixed rate lending product, FiRM. Recently, with the increase in DOLA and DBR liquidity, FiRM’s TVL has been soaring. Overall, INV is in a good position and could become one of the best comeback stories of 2023.
Configuration Project 2: DEUS is another project that has suffered multiple attacks due to its stablecoin DEI. Due to these vulnerabilities and other issues, we have decided to separate the stablecoin through the Symm protocol, which will be launched later this year. SYMM’s unique technology provides a B2B infrastructure layer for quote-based peer-to-peer trading for leveraged on-chain derivatives. Other configuration projects: DIGITS, NEWO, and OATH.
- Breaking down the past three Bitcoin cycles: what will drive the next cycle?
- Analysis: Why did the cryptocurrency market fall today?
- Arthur Hayes: Bitcoin Will Become the Currency of Artificial Intelligence
- Arthur Hayes: Why Bitcoin Will Become the Preferred Currency of Artificial Intelligence?
- Has Inverse Finance successfully transitioned from CDP lending products to fixed-rate lending markets?
- “Fortune” interview with Sister Wood: Will ARK win the first Bitcoin spot ETF?
- Lightning Labs launches AI Bitcoin tool that enables sending Bitcoin on the Lightning Network